- Guide the design process throughout the project, as well as dig into wires alongside your team.
- Drive client presentations and discussions of your team’s work.
- Respectfully decline the status quo and push both clients and colleagues outside their comfort zones.
- Work with Producers and Client Partners to scope project requirements.
- Help promote an inspiring and inclusive environment for the team.
The must-have shortlist
5+ years of product design experience at a digital product agency or consultancy, ideally in a lead role.
Demonstrated mastery of UI/UX principles, best practices, and common design tools (read: Figma). Bonus points for interaction design skills (think After Effects, Principle, or Framer).
A portfolio that reflects your strengths in both UX and visual design skills.
A natural inclination to take the lead and help everyone arrive at a deeper understanding and greater appreciation of the work.
Fluent in translating stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into simple UIs.
Addicted to staying ahead of desktop and mobile best practices, developments and trends in web, mobile and iOS design.
Communication pro, with the ability to deliver compelling design rationales in both client and internal contexts.
Comfortable with ambiguity and client briefs that lead to more questions than answers.
Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
Equal employment opportunity
Please let MetaLab know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
November 29th, 2020
MetaLab is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe make interfaces. We're the team behind interfaces that millions of people click, tap, pinch, and zoom every day. You may not have known it at the time, but you’ve probably used something that we des...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.