- We are seeking a Front End developer in the United States to help us build and scale our platform that has tens of thousands of active users across hundreds of companies that are redefining customer service like Riot, Tinder and Second Life.
- You will solve challenging technical problems, own your products end-to-end and help take our SaaS platform to the next level.
- As a Front End engineer on the Stella Team, you will help increase the power and user experience of our apps.
- Ship great software that is scalable and robust and then keep it humming. Design, implement and drive the technical roadmap and product implementation; help the team prioritize and plan pragmatically.
- Work in small teams with like-minded engineers in an agile environment with daily standups, demo days, code reviews and research spikes.
- You will build on Medallia’s state-of-the-art core service infrastructure and platform.
Our Engineering Culture
- Medallia Engineering is a global, no-nonsense and flat organization where the best ideas are implemented, no matter where they come from.
- We celebrate our culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning, and feedback.
- We love technologyWe embrace trial and error.
- We rely on strong relationships with team members around the globe.
- 3+ years of experience developing on a product team.
- Ability to design complex single-page application architectures to solve new problems.
- Strong communication, ownership, and code quality
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
Please let Medallia know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
January 4th, 2021
Medallia is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAt Medallia we believe that every experience is a memory that can last a lifetime. Whether had by employees or customers, experiences shape the way people feel about your company. So we're committed to...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.