- As a Sales Director you will primarily target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations in your territory
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns.
- Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome; This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Engage with sales ecosystem and Medallia Partners in support of sales opportunities
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams
- NOTE: This is an evergreen posting. If you don't see the right sales role for you elsewhere on our careers page, please apply here so we can review your application and get you into consideration for the right thing.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of field sales experience at an Enterprise software/SaaS organization
- Demonstrated experience creating opportunities within large strategic accounts; lengthy sales cycles
- Demonstrated experience identifying and maximizing relationships with key decision makers
- Demonstrated experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
- Proven analytical ability: knowledge of how to use and interpret CRM data to drive better performance
- Experience in startup, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling
- Understanding of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)
- Prior experience selling into high-growth tech accounts in the Bay Area
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
Please let Medallia know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
January 3rd, 2021
Medallia is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAt Medallia we believe that every experience is a memory that can last a lifetime. Whether had by employees or customers, experiences shape the way people feel about your company. So we're committed to...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.