The Role and Team
- Oversee to the high-level technology roadmap, and web platform architecture for the company
- Play a key role in redesigning and re-platforming our high-availability, enterprise-level website
- Architect technical solutions and develop high level designs based on business requirements
- Will be responsible for managing other web developers and building out a team and cross training supportive staff
- Duties to include daily, weekly, and monthly planned publishing, managing all marketing related content via WordPress (Blog, etc.)
- Ensuring that all published content is accurate, relative, and timely across all web, social and mobile channels.
- Collaborate with the Web Performance team to continuously improve performance metrics of the website such as higher conversion rates, increase in qualified traffic, lower bounce rates, and high search engine visibility.
- Assist all departments with marketing online needs in creating and publishing content.
- Partner with project teams to develop or understand specific goals, prioritize projects based on overall company objectives, communicate prioritization clearly to all stakeholders and deliver measurable results.
- Understand web performance and development trends/standards and keep Medallia’s website up-to-date, effective, and relative.
- Have working knowledge and experience with building and migrating out a site into a headless CMS infrastructure
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external resources to ensure web assets are aligned with company objectives.
- Other duties as assigned and subject to change
- 10+ years of experience with sophisticated CMS systems that utilize a workflow review process and incorporates customized applications
- 10+ years of experience in Web development, Design, UX/UI principles
- Familiarity with Wrike for a project management a plus
- Diverse and tested experience working with B2B and with international/foreign language websites
- Have working experience migrating a website from Wordpress to Prismic CMS, Butter CMS, and/or Contentful.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
Please let Medallia know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
September 18th, 2021
Job posted on
November 22nd, 2020
Medallia is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAt Medallia we believe that every experience is a memory that can last a lifetime. Whether had by employees or customers, experiences shape the way people feel about your company. So we're committed to...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.