- Develop positioning, messaging and content that clearly articulates the Stella Connect value proposition for our buyers - showcasing our platform capabilities and differentiation.
- Lead the internal and external launch of new products, features, and solutions, working collaboratively across product, marketing, sales and other stakeholders to ensure high-impact launches and campaigns that drive customer and prospect adoption of new products and features.
- Create assets and enable the sales and services teams, along with your team and strategic partners, to be able to confidently communicate the business value and competitive differentiation of Stella Connect.
- Contribute to product and GTM strategy and success for Stella Connect - be the go-to expert on market trends, customer needs, and the competitive landscape for your portfolio.
- Contribute to internal/external presentations, webinars, events and prospect engagements.
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage internal leaders and teams across functions as well as external stakeholders.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in B2B marketing, product marketing, or sales enablement
- Experience working within a B2B technology sales organization
- Comfortable in cross-functional environments and can effectively collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills, with an ability to identify risks, resolve issues, and communicate with stakeholders
- Exceptional written skills and experience producing written content
- Proven ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and follow-through managing concurrent projects
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws. For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
Please let Medallia know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
January 4th, 2021
Medallia is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAt Medallia we believe that every experience is a memory that can last a lifetime. Whether had by employees or customers, experiences shape the way people feel about your company. So we're committed to...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.