- Collaborate closely with development and testing teams in an Agile environment to define the test cases required to verify the functionality of Matterport’s applications
- Create, maintain, and execute manual test cases
- Detect, isolate, reproduce, document, and help prioritize defects. Ensure that defects can be reproduced and documented in sufficient detail for developers to investigate the issues further.
- Participate in sanity, regression and performance and end to end integration testing efforts.
- Verify successful integration of customer facing platform services and internal systems
- Aid automation efforts by providing the framework and infrastructure to allow engineers to continuously automate test cases.
- Continuously add and maintain test cases to increase the automation coverage for cloud and backend applications.
- Also improve the stability of automation runs.
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or a related field
- 10+ experience in testing software applications, application lifecycle management, functional, integration and performance testing
- Programming, debugging, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills for web, SDK or mobile or backend applications.
- Experience using test tools such as TestRail and BrowserStack or related tools.
- In-depth knowledge of CI/CD, Git, Jenkins or related development/test tools.
- Experience designing and delivering original test tools and frameworks to solve unique problems in an innovative way.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities, including working with individuals in different geographical locations and time-zones
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.
Please let Matterport know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 10th, 2021
Matterport is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyMatterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matt...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.