- Lead customer-driven design initiatives to define, assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features.
- Ensure that all design activities are executed at high quality levels, manage team initiatives, set priorities, and manage scoping.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-platform teams to ensure a consistent customer experience
- Help drive UX Research activities to understand current and future needs of our users.
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Design, HCI or related field, or equivalent professional experience within the design field.
- 5+ years of experience in product design with a strong portfolio
- Experience designing customer-focused, simple, and intuitive SaaS solutions
- Experience designing with E-commerce (carts, shopping flows, purchasing) systems for physical and digital products
- Experience designing for global audiences, including Asia-Pacific
- Familiarity with qualitative & quantitative research methodologies and turning customer feedback into actionable insights.
- Familiarity with design systems and using global components for page design.
- Experience with Prototyping tools – Figma, Adobe XD, ProtoPie (or similar)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to inspire and influence other designers, PMs, and executive leadership.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.
Please let Matterport know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 22nd, 2021
Matterport is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyMatterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matt...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.