- Deliver concise, user-focused copy that proactively answers questions, drives retention, and calls for action across consumer-facing experiences
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to uncover and solve UI challenges
- Create and maintain a usable product copy style guide and shared nomenclature that allows product and development teams to move quickly
- Develop, manage, evolve and evangelize our brand voice
- Be a go-to-resource and subject matter expert for all product user communications
- Interact with customer-facing teams to understand how users engage with our products and what information they need to be successful
- Write from scratch and have editorial oversight of content across products and communications
- 5 or more years professional experience as a UX writer/ strategist
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines, bonus points for brand voice guidelines
- Strong writing, grammatical and proofreading skills with the ability to be creative
- Ability to convey complicated concepts in a simple, and understandable manner
- Ability to oscillate between storytelling to systematic writing
- Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Humble, ego-free attitude
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and feedback-rich environment
- Ability to clearly articulate strategy and rationale
- Ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think long-term, but act quickly
- Comfortable managing several projects simultaneously
- Bonus points for experience in brand development
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.
Please let Matterport know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 4th, 2021
Job posted on
February 22nd, 2021
Matterport is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyMatterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matt...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.