- Help with implementation of user-friendly 3D experiences utilizing React, Typescript, Three.js and WebGL
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, and engineers
- Create working prototypes for new concepts, ideas, or platforms we want to explore
- Advocate for new technical architecture and innovation
- Experience designing and building user-friendly, fast web applications
- Familiarity with UI frameworks like React or Vue
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills in all areas of frontend development
- A desire for developing testable and maintainable code
- Familiarity with WebGL or OpenGL
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Three.js and GLSL shaders
- Exposure to architectural patterns of 3D applications, like games, AR or VR applications.
Please let Matterport know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
December 21st, 2020
Matterport is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyMatterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matt...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.