- Define and execute a cohesive go-to-market plan targeting enterprise customers, and act as the key partner to Sales, Product, Engineering and Marketing leaders and their teams.
- Direct and sequence new product/feature launches, enable all customer facing teams with the right mix of assets, programs and content, and influence the product roadmap.
- Champion and evangelize our technology story internally and externally by crafting a compelling narrative that drives authentic conversations with prospects, signal-boosts our success with customers, partners and developers, and paves the way for category creation with analysts and influencers.
- Own our enterprise narrative and produce compelling and scalable content, including presentations, FAQs, data sheets, webinars, videos and case studies that can be leveraged by our customer facing teams and partners.
- Partner with demand generation, campaign, and content teams to ensure we are telling our platform story consistently across all of our channels. Done right, product marketing is the messaging API for the rest of the company.
- BS/BA degree; MBA is a plus
- 7+ years of experience working in enterprise SaaS/PaaS in a product marketing or related role, with experience working directly with external partners and internal cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to operate in a collaborative, fast-paced cross-functional environment, and provide thought leadership, guidance, market context and competitive intelligence to drive consensus and reach key decisions.
- Passion for storytelling: can simplify the complex by taking a multi-pronged technology story (hardware, software, services and AI) and make it “Sesame Street” simple.
- Experience working with technical stakeholders and sales leaders; equally comfortable being the product whisperer as you are being sales’ best friend, and embodying customer-centricity above all.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to present complex material to customers, press, and analysts in a compelling way.
Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including insurance, architecture, construction, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D capture.
Please let Matterport know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 30th, 2021
Job posted on
January 13th, 2021
Matterport is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyMatterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matt...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.