- Proactively manage our commercial platform partners, ensuring their success with us and checking in with them regularly.
- Be a trusted advisor with our commercial partners by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs and Matterport’s.
- Find compelling ways for our customers to utilize and leverage Matterport platform partner solutions and work with our internal sales team to realize these opportunities.
- Reliably forecast partner business and sales expectations.
- Deliver the best partner experience by working internally with cross-departmental teams, such as Customer Success, Marketing, and Support.
- Seize joint marketing opportunities with partners and work closely with Marketing to realize them.
- Be the voice of our partners: streamline the communication between our partners and our internal teams to hit goals and win together.
- Represent partners internally and Matterport externally with partners’ management teams and at industry events.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to explore and create new partnerships/channels for our growth (Primarily target the US accounts but also responsible for partners globally).
- Own and champion our ecosystem terms (partnership tiers, commercial terms, etc.).
- BS/BA degree in a technically related field; MBA or a JD is a plus.
- 4+ years of business development experience at enterprise SaaS companies, with experience working directly with senior leaders internally and external partners.
- 2+ years of experience in relationship management, business development, or equivalent role, with experience working directly with external partners and internal cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to operate in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment, providing thought leadership and market context to drive consensus and reach key decisions.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to build strategy, frameworks around, and optimize partnerships using a metrics-driven approach.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting term sheets and negotiating complex, multi-faceted, and sometimes first-in-kind partnerships.
- Ability to financially model and project returns on new initiatives and efforts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Strong personal initiative with proven ability to execute with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Please let Matterport know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 22nd, 2021
Matterport is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyMatterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matt...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.