- Maintain and continually improve on-boarding, off-boarding, and staff change processes, drive efficiencies in order to streamline information/workflows while incorporating legal/policy compliance requirements.
- Partner with and support Managers in hiring and recruiting efforts, employee relations, and performance management plans.
- Maintain data integrity in our HRIS and other HR systems. Including: developing and documenting procedures, recommending workflow improvements for staff data updates and changes throughout the staff lifecycle.
- Help maintain the People Handbook page, create and maintain documentation for continual process and operations awareness, including: process maps, educational, and other operational content.
- Ability to use and manage Mattermost’s internal and external vendor systems, improve workflows and establish auditing and monitoring processes of HR data to maintain data integrity.
- Coordinate global payroll processing, including leave of absence cases and work closely with payroll vendors to ensure accuracy of data and consistency in payroll timelines
- 4 - 6 years of human resources experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong knowledge of employment law and compliance, creating and improving workflows and internal processes with a focus on improving the employee experienceVery detail-oriented, organized, and strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Experience supporting HR operations for a global staff, distributed experience preferred.
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and complete tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Proven ability to work with highly confidential data with a high level of professionalism.
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to work cross-functionally to achieve team goals are a must
Please let Mattermost know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 20th, 2021
Job posted on
November 10th, 2020
Mattermost is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyMattermost is an open-source alternative to Slack and Microsoft Teams. They offer a high trust, Slack-compatible messaging, and collaboration platform for enterprises that value security, flexibility, ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.