By joining Lumi you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing way people buy things, and the supply chain behind everything that gets shipped to your doorstep. Learn more →
About the role
We are looking for motivated and ambitious Account Executives responsible for closing new Lumi accounts. You will be managing the full sales cycle with some of the world's most innovative brands. You'll build new customer pipelines, cultivate relationships, negotiate, and close new business. You will interact daily with entrepreneurs, c-level executives, and operational experts. If hunting new business is your jam, keep on reading.
What you'll do
- Work directly with key stakeholders at targeted brands to sell our packaging solutions to meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals
- Effectively communicate the value of Lumi’s marketplace and platform and how we’re innovating packaging supply chains
- Break a complex organization into decision-makers, sell to each individual’s unique pain, and move a SaaS sale through legal, purchasing, privacy, and C-level decision-makers
- Cultivate strong relationships and trust; build rapport through your knowledge of the packaging and ecommerce industries
- Be the voice of the customer to key internal stakeholders to successfully win new and ramp customers to key thresholds
- 5 years of enterprise sales experience selling within a complex sales process to mid-size and large organizations
- Experience in SaaS sales (6-7 figure deals) preferred
- Understanding of packaging and supply chain preferred
- Demonstrated performance of achievement above revenue goals
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships both outside and within the organization
- Enthusiasm for working in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment that is always changing
- Comfortable working with Salesforce and Google suite
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan
- Top of the line computer equipment
What we look for
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, often working remotely across the world. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Creating a great environment for everyone on the team is something we care deeply about. There are a few qualities we look for in anyone joining Lumi. Here are some of the questions we'll be asking ourselves when reviewing your application:
- Curiosity: Your role will evolve as time goes on. Do you have an eagerness to learn new skills, adapt to new situations and get out of your comfort zone?
- Communication: Whether it is in written or spoken form, are you able to communicate clearly and concisely with others?
- Empathy: Do you collaborate well with others? How do you deal with disagreements? Do you relate to the challenges we seek to solve for our customers?
- Work ethic: Do you have a can-do attitude? In the ever-moving world of supply chain, will you do your best to not keep others waiting? Can we rely on you to bring rigor and enthusiasm necessary to your work?
- Good taste: Are you attentive to details? Do you care about creating an elegant, pleasant experience for customers and those around you?
Note that due to the volume of applications we are not able to reply to everyone. Rest assured, we do read every application. Thanks for considering us!
Please let Lumi know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 29th, 2021
Job posted on
November 29th, 2020
About the companyLumi is a direct-to-manufacturer marketplace. Ecommerce companies like Stitch Fix, Outdoor Voices, and MeUndies use Lumi to manage their entire packaging supply chain. We build the software and supply...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.