- A multi-channel marketer that can execute holistic and individual channel strategies across web, social, events, content, email, etc.
- A digital native: you live and breathe digital mediums and have a strong interest in learning and exploring new technologies and tools.
- A storyteller that loves to define narratives and bring a brand’s story to life through smart marketing executions.
- Good at managing multiple work-streams and prioritizing projects.
- A strong collaborator, able to work with multiple stakeholders and manage feedback.
- Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and to take projects from start to finish.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4-6 years in marketing, with at least 2 years in B2B.
- A strong understanding of B2B sales and marketing funnels.
- Experience working at a technology/product company or internal agency marketing team.
- Experience defining narratives for complex industries or introducing challenger brands into an incumbent industry.
- Experience working across a range of marketing executions, including managing websites, email newsletters, virtual event production, social media, conference & event speaking.
- Experience collaborating on cross-functional teams including working with designers, developers, writers.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in financial services/fintech.
- Experience working on small, nimble teams or a startup environment.
- Experience working with a variety of marketing software and platforms (e.g. Mailchimp, a website CMS, CRMs, Google Analytics, social media monitoring tools) or strong competency and interest in picking up new tools.
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market, and have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including an unlimited vacation policy that requires team members take a minimum of three weeks vacation per year.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Computer and home office setup.
Please let LTSE know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 30th, 2021
Job posted on
November 12th, 2020
LTSE is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyLTSE supports companies in all stages of growth committed to long-term value creation, and the investors who share their values. We offer software and services for company-building and pursuing a path ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.