- Design, implement and monitor enterprise-grade secure fault-tolerant cloud infrastructure
- Build infrastructure automation tools and frameworks leveraging Kubernetes, Terraform, and Helm
- Continuously evaluate and identify current system bottlenecks, and implement solutions to improve the scalability of our infrastructure for 10x-100x growth
- Work with extended teams to manage systems and infrastructure required for ongoing development and releases
- You will help grow the team by mentoring and interviewing other talented engineers that want to join Loom
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in Linux System Administration
- 3+ years of experience with cloud services and security in an enterprise environment
- Experience working with technologies like AWS services, service mesh (like Istio), container orchestration technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, monitoring (like Datadog, Prometheus)
- Demonstrated expertise for leading cross-team technical engineering initiatives around infrastructure automation, cloud efficiency, and adopting best practices
- Ability to readily learn most technologies on-the-go.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy.
Perks at Loom:
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Mental health and wellness reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
Learn about Loom and their company culture.
Learn about the technology and tools that Loom uses.
About this role
November 11th, 2021
November 16th, 2020