Who you are:
You believe in game‑changing innovation and you’re excited to reimagine a $700 billion industry. You are a true leader, you’ve grown and developed teams and organizations. You will champion our People team to build out a strong culture across the organization. You challenge the status quo and roll up your sleeves to implement meaningful change. You relentlessly pursue your mission with a strong sense of urgency and you inspire your team to do the same.
We are looking for a VP of People to partner with our leadership team and our HR team. You will be integral to the growth and scaling of Loadsmart. You will lead the Talent Acquisition and People Operations team, you will provide strategic direction and expertise for the team, across our different offices and remote employees globally.
- Lead and manage Loadsmart’s People Operations team, made up of Human Resource and Talent Acquisition talent.
- Align the People Ops team to the company’s strategy, mission and vision.
- Partner with the team to implement innovative best practices and policies that will help build and engage our A+ players and create a high performing culture tied to our company values.
- Act as a strategic partner to our senior leadership, provide insightful and innovative problem-solving on all HR issues.
- Identify key metrics and performance indicators to assure growth and development in the company.
- Provide insights and implement best practices for our Talent Acquisition team, partner with the team to build out the recruiting plan, the strategies to source the best talent and build out our employer brand.
- Assure we deliver a world-class employee and candidate experience
- Provide guidance to senior leadership on special projects, change management and organizational design.
- Partner with our Finance team to forecast headcount and align with budget and define the company’s compensation strategy.
- Coach and mentor the HR team, build out career progression and development plan, build out an organizational structure aligned to the company’s strategy
- Partner with leaders to assess and determine the company’s strategy for employee development, assessment, retention, etc.
- 10+ years leading a People Ops team
- 3+ years of strategic leadership role in a people operations team
- Experience working in a fast-pace organization or a fast paced growing startup
- Experience in organizational design, performance management and leadership development
- Able to see the big picture and implement the team’s strategy to achieve results
- Experience working in an international company, leading and implementing best practices globally
- Roll-up your sleeves, data and results driven attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Please let Loadsmart know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 28th, 2021
Job posted on
November 27th, 2020
Loadsmart is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyBe part of the logistics revolution. Welcome to our Career Page. Here you can find all the information you need to understand who we are and why we Move More with Less Here’s what that means Connec...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.