Here are our core values:
- Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
- Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
- Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
- Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
- Building new user-facing features with everything from GraphQL queries to UI components in our room.
- Performing load testing in our room.
- Maintaining the GraphQL architecture of the whole app.
- Improving, testing and optimizing the Livestorm web app.
- Working closely with Product Managers, Product Designers and Software Engineers from your room squad and the wider team.
- Actively participating in code reviews, technology/library selection discussions, and technical design discussions together with your engineering teammates.
For this Full-Stack Engineer role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- At least 1+ years of experience with GraphQL
- At least 3+ years of experience in back-end and/or front-end development
- You have strong skills in SQL, Node.js and TypeScript
- You are very rigorous about testing and code quality (unit tests and E2E)
- Skills in load testing is a big plus
- Skills in Ruby on Rails is a big plus
- You like sharing your ideas and you're open-minded
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.
Please let Livestorm know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
January 4th, 2021
About the companyLivestorm is the all-in-one platform that enables companies to build powerful video communication strategies. Built for ease of use and collaboration, Livestorm adapts to all online event formats an...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.