Here are our core values:
- Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
- Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
- Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
- Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
Livestorm sales team is a team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals. They are playing a key role in the expansion of Livestorm as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the video communication market, leveraging Livestorm's existing customer references, marketing programs, turning leads into long-lasting partnerships.
In this role, you will:
- Focus on the Enterprise segment accounts to generate and qualify business opportunities to achieve/exceed demand generation targets through Inbound Marketing source leads (MQL’s) and outbound targeted campaign execution both from your direct input and an SDR team.
- Develop and nurture clients with your territory helping address their needs and challenges
- Position Livestorm at both the functional and business value level with target stakeholders in the US
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable and predictable bookings
- Pro-actively work with the SDR team on the same territory and the other teams (Account Management, Growth & Marketing, Customer Success, etc.)
- Manage all CRM activity relating to your accounts
- Use of a variety of channels to identify new prospects and close new deals such as social media, internet, web-based tools & outbound calling
For this Account Executive - Enterprise - US role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experienced: You have extensive experience of successfully selling Software/SaaS Enterprise license agreements into Enterprise / Large accounts in the US across a variety of industries
- Domain Experience: A good understanding of selling video communication platform would be ideal however, a background in selling SaaS and closing 6/7 figure deals is more important
- Over Achiever: You have consistently achieved and/or exceeded your sales goals across your geographic territory and have a track record in closing 6/7 figure contracts - You are results oriented
- Amazing Salesperson: You have a desire, even an obsession, to identify new prospects, contacts and decision makers to expand the number of new logos - You are a closer
- Excellent Communication: You know what to say (both internally and with clients) and more importantly, you excel in English business communication (French and/or Spanish is a plus)
- Collaborator: You know that selling is a team sport and will partner with virtual teams to ensure success. You have experience in working with remote teams and clients to close joint business
- Go-Getter: Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic - disciplined and resourceful
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance, 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.
Please let Livestorm know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
January 4th, 2021
Livestorm is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyLivestorm is the all-in-one platform that enables companies to build powerful video communication strategies. Built for ease of use and collaboration, Livestorm adapts to all online event formats an...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.