What you'll do:
- Help Lime improve security posture for IPO-readiness in the next 20 months
- Design and build security infrastructure used by all Lime engineering teams
- Improve security-related standards and processes
- Improve Lime’s infrastructure following modern security practices, including leveraging PKI, zero-trust access control model, cloud-first security architecture, password-less authentication, etc.
- A degree in CS or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years industry experience
- Strong understanding of application and infrastructure security (pentest, bug bounty, incident response)
- Strong understanding of security compliance standards and frameworks (PCI, ISO, SOX, etc)
- Able to write good code (in python, golang, bash, etc)
- Familiar with organization IPO-readiness
- Familiar with IoT security
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
Please let Lime know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
December 7th, 2020
Lime is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyLime is revolutionizing micro mobility and empowering a new urban lifestyle. The mobile app lets riders easily find and unlock our fleet of shared smart bikes and scooters, providing them with a fun, e...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.