- Design, build and maintain UI, APIs, services, and systems across Ledger’s products
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Work with product designers and engineers across the company to understand users and address their needs
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Assist with technical on specific client projects when needed
You will be effective if you have:
- Enjoy and have experience building web applications
- Think about systems and services and write high quality code for full-stack applications.
- Experience with a few of the following: React, Node, Python, Postgres, Docker, Git.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- DevOps, CI/CD experience
- AWS or Google Cloud experience
- Collaboration tool experience (like JIRA)
- Data wrangling/cleaning experience (Pandas, Jupyter Notebook)
- Various database admin experience
- We will review you resume or LinkedIn profile and GitHub or live app(s) if available
- We will schedule an initial phone or video call for 30min max to discuss your experience and expectations
- We will introduce you to talk to an engineer at Ledger
- We will evaluate your skills with a small code project intended to take maximum 3h
- We will have follow-on interviews with 1 or 2 members of Ledger
- We make an offer
- Generous Salary and possible Equity compensation
- Work from anywhere - Fully remote
- Healthcare Insurance
- Gym membership
- Flexible time-off
- $5000 paid by Ledger towards your dream desk setup!
Please let Ledger Investing know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 29th, 2021
Job posted on
December 31st, 2020
Ledger Investing is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyLedger Investing provides an exciting opportunity for asset managers, pension funds, hedge funds, family offices and other institutions interested in earning a great return through insurance investing....
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.