- Solve fascinating and hard problems that affect millions of users worldwide
- Open & employee-driven company culture
- Parent & remote-friendly environment
- Option to work 100% remote within +- 2 hours time difference to Berlin with all employee benefits
- Competitive salary, Employee Stock Options & great benefits
- Backed by Europe’s finest investors
- Manage scope, prioritize trade-offs, define goals, set priorities and oversee a backlog of features from story to acceptance throughout the Agile software development lifecycle
- Support the technical specification of the backlog balancing user/business value and technical requirements ranging from: High level estimations, in depth refinement to overseeing the development process and testing/QA.
- Coordinate development efforts, timelines, deliverables with other product owners and project managers
- Help set tactical day-to-day priorities for engineering, UX and product teams
- Analyze competitive offerings for your assigned product area
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years experience in a similar role, preferably within the B2B/SaaS space
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment as a Product Owner
- Comfortable with a multi-stakeholder environment, creating consensus and making timely decisions as needed
- Strong understanding of software development in the following areas: cloud-based infrastructure, API and back end services
- High degree of analytical & quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Fintech, especially concerning compliance and security
- Entrepreneurial and leadership experience
Our Open Culture
Interested In Joining Us?
Please let Layer know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
November 19th, 2021
Job posted on
April 13th, 2021
Layer is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe are reinventing teamwork for spreadsheets by introducing a productivity layer on top of Excel and Google Sheets. Layer is a cloud application that adds granular access control, process transparency...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.