- Work closely with our founders on interesting and diverse projects
- Be part of a young and fast-growing startup
- Fair compensation & great benefits
- Open & employee-driven company culture
- Parent & remote-friendly environment
- Backed by Europe’s finest investors
- Review of current commercial processes as well as identification and implementation of improvement levers
- Generation of insights on leads and usage with regular and ad-hoc reports
- Test and analysis of acquisition strategies and channels
- Support in communication towards investors
- Ad-hoc projects
- You are currently pursuing your bachelor’s or master’s degree (or have already obtained your degree) at a top-tier university
- You have gained professional experience in consulting, venture capital or a high-growth startup
- You have worked with Excel and Google Sheets in the past and - ideally - have had touchpoints with finance in the past
- You have excellent analytical skills paired with a strong “hands-on” mentality
- You are fluent in English and German
Our Open Culture
Interested In Joining Us?
- What can we improve in our Open Culture Guide?
- What surprising thing have you learned in the last few months?
- What excites you to join us?
Please let Layer know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
November 15th, 2021
Job posted on
April 16th, 2021
About the companyWe are reinventing teamwork for spreadsheets by introducing a productivity layer on top of Excel and Google Sheets. Layer is a cloud application that adds granular access control, process transparency...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.