We're looking for people with a deep passion for building top-tier software that delights users. You have a deep empathy for the end user and can't help but fall in love with the problem at hand in order to build the best solution. You are a no-ego doer who is comfortable dealing with change and a bias towards action.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and designers to scope, evaluate and design the technical solutions to product problems and features.
- Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to our codebases and processes
- Build, maintain and iterate on our core product and features.
- Be a steward of crafting great product experiences and putting yourself in the shoes of our users.
We're looking for someone who has
- 5+ years experience in a at a top tier software company designing, building and shipping production code.
- Proficiency in designing and deploying clean semantically versioned API's and building portable and reusable React components with clean interfaces.
- Proven ability to lead project initiatives from ideation to completion including rollout, documentation, monitoring and analytics.
- Thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment
Founded in 2016, Lawyaw provides the market-leading solution for cloud-based legal document automation, which helps law firms save time, increase profitability, and reduce errors. The company is an alumnus of Y-Combinator (W18), and is on the verge of a period of rapid growth thanks to increasing adoption of remote technologies since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as strong product market fit and excellent customer satisfaction (NPS>50). www.lawyaw.com
Apply for this position
If you would be a great candidate for this position, please send resume and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let Lawyaw know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
January 19th, 2021
About the companyLawyaw, a technology company specializing in legal document automation and workflow solutions, is looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for expanding customer adoption within a rapid...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.