- Build and maintain our core data infrastructure systems.
- Identify the shared data needs across Lawyaw, understand their specific requirements, and build efficient and scalable data pipelines to meet the various needs to enable data-driven decisions across Lawyaw.
- Design alerting and testing to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of these pipelines. (e.g., improve instrumentation, optimize logging, etc)
- Work with teams to build and evolve our data models and data flows to enable data driven decision-making.
We're looking for someone who has
- A strong engineering background and are interested in data. You’ll be writing production Python code.
- Proven experience designing, implementing and evolving data pipelines, models and internal data processes that scale.
- Has experience or is excited about leading and growing a team of data engineers.
Founded in 2016, Lawyaw provides the market-leading solution for cloud-based legal document automation, which helps law firms save time, increase profitability, and reduce errors. The company is an alumnus of Y-Combinator (W18), and is on the verge of a period of rapid growth thanks to increasing adoption of remote technologies since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as strong product market fit and excellent customer satisfaction (NPS>50). www.lawyaw.com
Apply for this position
If you would be a great candidate for this position, please send resume and professional references to [email protected].
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let Lawyaw know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 1st, 2021
Job posted on
January 19th, 2021
About the companyLawyaw, a technology company specializing in legal document automation and workflow solutions, is looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for expanding customer adoption within a rapid...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.