We're looking for someone who has
- Develop and nurture relationships with new and existing leads in our target market
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales goals by driving new opportunities and selling our products
- Generate short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall
- revenue generation
- Work with a Sales Development Representative to prioritize opportunities and coordinate timely
- and appropriate engagement
- Demonstrate value to key stakeholders within the accounts during a high-velocity, high-volume
- sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next
- steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.com
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years of software selling experience; high-velocity, vertical SaaS experience preferred
- Validated top performer (top 10% in your company)
- Demonstrated familiarity with CRM and sales enablement solutions
- Experience managing and closing longer sales-cycles using solution selling techniques a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Founded in 2016, Lawyaw provides the market-leading solution for cloud-based legal document automation, which helps law firms save time, increase profitability, and reduce errors. The company is an alumnus of Y-Combinator (W18), and is on the verge of a period of rapid growth thanks to increasing adoption of remote technologies since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as strong product market fit and excellent customer satisfaction (NPS>50). www.lawyaw.com
Apply for this position
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let Lawyaw know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 4th, 2021
Job posted on
January 15th, 2021
About the companyLawyaw, a technology company specializing in legal document automation and workflow solutions, is looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for expanding customer adoption within a rapid...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.