What we do:
Some of our existing tech includes:
- React based admin portal featuring in-house analytics, from-scratch content builder, team/permissions management, integrations management, and tenant/retailer management
- React-native(iOS/Android) and React based web app to receive important notices, content, Lane-exclusive perks, building information, community events, and much more!
- White-labelled of applications and sites per partner we work with
- Node.js/GraphQL based API as the engine of our product
Who you are:
- You have a proven track record of full-stack development in an enterprise SaaS business
- Are comfortable in all parts of the stack.
- Know how to prioritize, problem solve and delegate to yourself and your team
- Positively realistic with a meticulous attention to detail
- The kid who always asked “Why?” too much
- Love to assess and stay up to date on all the latest tech tools and trends
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with TDD, unit tests, and E2E testing
We're counting on you to:
- Maintain and grow the product as requirements demand
- Contribute directly to strategy, planning, and decisions related to the product team and across company
- Ask questions, provide opinions and provide continuous improvement on processes
- Participate in sprint planning, pointing, and story refinement
- Operate agile; adapt to new priorities as they appear
- Be prepared to wear many hats and fill in gaps
- Be a source of mentorship for up-and-coming developers while allowing yourself to be a mentee with our constant knowledge sharing environment
- Own: Improvement of the product process, your development and driving best development practices
- Teach: The ins-and-outs of your strongest domain
- Learn: To build powerful, first-of-its-kind technology where the answers aren't easily found on stack overflow
- Improve: The product teamwork, communication and technical ability
What you'll enjoy about Lane:
- High growth - Lane has tripled in size last year, and are working to do it again this year!
- You will wear many hats, be a crucial part of company growth, and take on new initiatives from scratch.
- Work from home stipend of $400 while we tackle remote work!
- When we can return, we work in a creative, downtown office space. Comfort and inspiration are a must at work.
- A stacked leadership team. Our core leadership team is equipped with unmatched industry knowledge and unique past experiences. They are always accessible and eager to work directly with the entire team.
- Self Development & Education Fund. Never stop learning! We support and subsidize many conferences, classes, and books.
- Opportunity to grow and expand within Lane. No closed door policy here. If you are interested in something, join the meeting!
- Health Care Coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- Access to the latest technology and a brand new Macbook on the first day!
At Lane, we are committed to cultivating a diverse workforce, inclusive culture, and investing in equity in all areas of the business. If you require any assistance throughout the interview process please do not hesitate to contact us so we can work with your needs.
Please let Lane know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 16th, 2021
Job posted on
October 30th, 2020
Lane is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyOur mission is to bring a world class experiences to every office in the world. We solve the everyday pain points experienced by millions of landlords, property managers, companies, retailers, vendors ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.