ABOUT THE JOB
- Be part of a distributed team, with a large amount of ownership and responsibility for managing things directly.
- Ship high-quality solutions with a sense of urgency and speed.
- Work closely with product managers, other teams, and both internal and external stakeholders, owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
- Have the freedom to suggest and drive organization-wide initiatives.
- Large-scale data processing (moving hundreds of GBs of data)
- Building resilient & highly available systems
- Deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Real-time processing tools such as Apache Spark, Storm, Flink, Kafka, Kinesis, etc.
- Data warehousing platforms such as Snowflake, Redshift, Teradata, BigQuery, etc.
- Nice-to-have: Python, Ruby
- 8+ years relevant exp. working with data processing & ETL domains
- Excited by constantly learning new technologies & skillsets - thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Ownership over systems and team that you work on
- Advocate for improving software & process
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including infrastructure and other product teams across the company to deliver a consistently great user experience.
- As part of a core/critical business function, be able to produce good written technical documentation as an effective means of communication with the rest of the organization
- Be ready to lead the planning, design, implementation, rollout and operation of a feature
Learn about Landed and their company culture.
Landed is on a mission to help essential professionals build financial security near the communities they serve. We do this by investing alongside them when they are ready to buy a home. We call this model shared equity down payment support. Here's how it works. The company, founded in 2015 and based in San Francisco. Recent news coverage about Landed can be found here. Hear what our customers have to say.
We partner with people working in education and healthcare who are interested in buying homes in areas like Hawaii, the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, Denver, Boulder, Los Angeles, and San Diego. Landed offers financial solutions, a trusted network of agents and lenders, and homebuying guidance and resources.
Learn about the technology and tools that Landed uses.
About this role
November 23rd, 2021
January 20th, 2021