ABOUT THE JOB
- Be part of a distributed team, with a large amount of ownership and responsibility for managing things directly.
- Ship high-quality solutions with a sense of urgency and speed.
- Work closely with product managers, other teams, and both internal and external stakeholders, owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
- Have the freedom to suggest and drive organization-wide initiatives.
- Large-scale data processing (moving hundreds of GBs of data)
- Building resilient & highly available systems
- Deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Real-time processing tools such as Apache Spark, Storm, Flink, Kafka, Kinesis, etc.
- Data warehousing platforms such as Snowflake, Redshift, Teradata, BigQuery, etc.
- Nice-to-have: Python, Ruby
- 8+ years relevant exp. working with data processing & ETL domains
- Excited by constantly learning new technologies & skillsets - thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Ownership over systems and team that you work on
- Advocate for improving software & process
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including infrastructure and other product teams across the company to deliver a consistently great user experience.
- As part of a core/critical business function, be able to produce good written technical documentation as an effective means of communication with the rest of the organization
- Be ready to lead the planning, design, implementation, rollout and operation of a feature
Please let Landed know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
January 20th, 2021
Landed is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyLanded is on a mission to help essential professionals build financial security near the communities they serve. We do this by investing alongside them when they are ready to buy a home. We call this m...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.