What you’ll do
- Own, define, and lead strategies for growing the base of students who upskill through Ladder
- Drive an aggressive experimentation approach across multiple growth channels and geographic regions to unlock value and accelerate user growth
- Define approaches to measuring the effectiveness of all user growth initiatives and optimizing our customer funnel
- Provide day-to-day, organizational-wide visibility into ongoing performance dashboards and metrics
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience in performance growth marketing at a consumer-facing company
- Strong experience driving and analyzing multi-channel campaigns through social media, offline, text, etc for a product launched from zero to one
- Obsession with hitting ambitious targets, executing A/B tests, optimizing our customer funnel, and translating data into insights and specific action
- Willingness to dig in and thrives in fast-paced, scrappy environments
- Can switch between nitty gritty tasks to high level marketing strategy
- Ability to deeply understand our customers
- Passion for Ladder and its role in improving people’s lives through education and healthcare
- Preferred: experience with SEO, content marketing, and PR
- Preferred: experience at an early-stage company
At Ladder, we’re looking to hire people who are effective problem solvers, think on their feet, are adaptable, and operate with grit, integrity, and a deep commitment to our mission. Please apply even if your experiences don’t exactly match what we’ve written in this job description. We’re committed to helping Americans increase their income with Ladder. If you’re passionate about equalizing access to opportunity, we want you to apply!
A diverse and inclusive workplace
Please let Ladder know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 16th, 2021
Job posted on
November 17th, 2020
Ladder is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyLadder creates upward mobility for American job seekers and simplifies hiring for employers. Right now, we're helping job seekers attend 3-14 week classes to become certified nursing assistants (CNAs),...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.