About the Role
- Use writing and editing skills to write UX microcopy that facilitates user navigation, onboarding, error messages, instructional materials, and other pieces of the complete user experience.
- Drive vision for product and content across a product or subject-matter domain, and ensure cohesive product narratives by documenting your strategies with guidelines and best practices.
- Collaborate with designers, legal, marketing, product managers, and engineers. Influence and adapt to stakeholders and their feedback.
- Provide UX writing and content strategy leadership to the team throughout the product development process.
- Collaborate closely with designers, product managers, engineers and stakeholders to deliver end-to-end product experiences
- Apply business objectives into concepts creating mood boards, visual design concepts, and mockups of intuitive user experiences
- Distill and visualize complex data sets and attributes into summarizing views
- Define, create, and improve the tools and processes that accelerate workflows for other designers and developers
- Help define and expand on our existing design system
- Translate mockups into reusable components within a Figma design system
- Prototype and iterate designs to connect and optimize user flows
- Demonstrate proficiency communicating throughout the design process from formulating high-level strategy to executing pixel-perfect mockups
- What skills, experiences, knowledge are a must?
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in user-centered product writing such as software, web or app based products.
- Experience creating content for multi-disciplinary projects.
- A portfolio of UX writing samples and pattern library documentation.Preferred• Experience with finance, cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies.
- Experience with localization tools and accessibility best practices.
- Knowledge of online technology and related products, including web and mobile UI and tools.
- Familiarity with UX research principles, best practices and how to use data to drive informed user insights.
Please let Kraken know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 20th, 2021
Job posted on
November 10th, 2020
About the companyBased in San Francisco, Kraken is the world’s largest global bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity. Kraken’s clients also trade USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC, and other digital currencies, on a platf...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.