- Perform competitive analysis, define user personas, study cryptocurrency trends and strategies.
- Create and run usability tests during product design and after launch to guide the design process.
- Create and improve information architecture, nomenclature, and diagrams for our apps, including sitemaps, flowcharts, wireframes, and static prototypes.
- Work closely with our Product team and contribute to requirements gathering, design documentation, and implementation reviews.
- Work with internal Design team and client groups to design and build user-friendly interfaces and application hierarchies based on functional specifications and persona-based usability findings.
- Participate in key internal meetings, including regular status updates, planning sessions, document ongoing progress and effectively communicate findings
- Review user adoption for product deliverables and acceptance testing combining data, analysis, and creative design thinking.
- Ensure design documents are current and complete, with solutions implemented properly and user feedback incorporated into future product design iterations.
- What skills, experiences, knowledge are a must?
- 4+ years UX design experience guiding product development cycle for a successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software application
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Human Computer Interaction, Digital Media Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field.
- Passionate about current and emerging product design trends, user-centered design principles, with a knack for keeping our team informed.
- Understand Gestalt design principles, ability to recognize design challenges, and formulate a variety of creative problem solving solutions
- Fluent in iOS and Android mobile/tablet UI patterns, and pairing data with effective design solutions.
- Strong sense of interaction design and user flows paired with an ability to translate static solutions into wireframes, prototypes, and testable concepts.
- Ability to give and receive constructive design critique.
- Autonomous team player who takes initiative and responsibility for key UX design process deliverables.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Please let Kraken know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 29th, 2021
Job posted on
December 12th, 2020
About the companyBased in San Francisco, Kraken is the world’s largest global bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity. Kraken’s clients also trade USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC, and other digital currencies, on a platf...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.