About the Role
What you'll do:
- Work with an exceptional team of project managers, product managers and engineers to deliver mission critical projects.
- Produce dashboards, roadmaps, plans and documentation to support project efforts, communicate status and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Run standup, workgroup meetings, identifying action items and addressing blockers to keep projects on track.
- Improve process inputs, streamline workflows and project management tools.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working as a technical project manager or similar role. Background in FinTech a plus.
- Working knowledge of project and workstream management tools such as Wrike, Confluence, Jira.
- Tenacious, self starter who thrives in understanding the details of complex, cross-functional projects and can effectively distill into actionable project plans.
- Superb organizational skills and an analytical view on maximizing productivity, with a focus on value and not getting caught up on process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Eager to ask questions and understand business and product objectives.
- Inherently curious about how things work and the ability to self-educate when necessary.
- Have the energy and patience to work in a dynamic environment and rapidly growing industry.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us:
Please let Kraken know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
January 12th, 2021
About the companyBased in San Francisco, Kraken is the world’s largest global bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity. Kraken’s clients also trade USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC, and other digital currencies, on a platf...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.