About the Role
- Managing up to 10 Account Managers in the EMEA region.
- Weekly 1 to 1s with your direct reports via video conference
- Tracking individual and team performance against a broad range of KPI’s
- Creating reports on team performance and revenue generation for executives.
- Attend company meetups to meet and bond with your team members
- Assist your direct reports with solutions for complex client issues and escalations
- Ensures that Account Managers meet the ongoing needs of VIP clients and prospects while accomplishing individual and team revenue goals
- Mentor and guide your direct reports in the best practices for client retention and up-selling across our product lines.
- Work closely with other functions within Kraken to ensure the full value of Account Management is utilized.
- Track client satisfaction through surveys and other initiatives
- You think you have the potential to be one of the Top 50 managers in the entire industry
- You feel you would be exceptional at coaching, mentoring and developing your direct reports
- You are outstanding at delegating work to employees, tracking their progress and providing constructive feedback
- You are committed to maintaining and increasing the quality of the Account Management team
- You can think holistically and strategically about Kraken's success, how Account Management can contribute to it, and then drive that success
- You can address problems with work quality, issues between employees and other concerns in an effective, timely manner
- You are able to defend your own vision for Kraken's success
- Must be available to work on nights and weekends
- You want to serve as a link between AM’s, Managers and Directors of Client Services
- You are comfortable conducting performance reviews, motivating team members and creating strategies to boost productivity
- You will assist in the hiring process for new team members as requested by the recruiting team or your Manager
- Experience with KPI and performance reporting
- Knowledge and passion for cryptocurrency
- Knowledge and experience with trading platforms
- Experience working with VIP clients and providing best in class service
- High level excel skills.
Learn more about us
Please let Kraken know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 19th, 2021
About the companyBased in San Francisco, Kraken is the world’s largest global bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity. Kraken’s clients also trade USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC, and other digital currencies, on a platf...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.