About the Role
- Develop technical subject matter expertise across our robust product and service offerings
- Continually improve the client experience by championing client feedback to other parts of the organization such as the product and engineering teams
- Serve as a proactive thought leader across Client Services, with a bias towards action and the ability to contribute to overall organizational strategy and direction
- Utilize knowledge of crypto markets to solve complex challenges in a dynamic environment
- Set performance goals with team members that align with the company’s larger plans
- Coach, mentor and develop your direct reports
- Delegate work to employees, track progress and provide constructive feedback
- Help to maintain or increase quality of the CE team (relative to market constraints)
- Think holistically about Kraken’s success, how your team can contribute to it, and then drive that success
- Address problems with work quality, issues between employees and other concerns in an effective, timely manner
- Ensure reports adhere to company and department policies
- Serve as a link between direct reports and CE Managers
- Conduct performance reviews, motivate team members and create strategies to boost productivity
- Work weekends on a rotating schedule
- Have regular voice or video 1 on 1s with all your direct reports at least once per month
- Attend company meet-ups to meet your team members
- Assist in the hiring process for new team members as requested by the recruiting team or your manager
- Motivated by Kraken’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global client base
- Strong knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry and passion for crypto!
- 2+ years of direct management experience
- Experience in organizing work groups, coaching employees, monitoring progress, enforcing rules and ensuring quality compliance
- Excellent track record of growing and managing deeply engaged, high performing teams
- Strong communication and leaderships skills as well as the ability to resolve workplace issues effectively
- Ability and readiness to guide, train and support the team members
- Highly self-motivated to help our company fulfil its larger mission
- People-centred, supportive and flexible in order to get the most of his/her team
- A natural leader that’s focused on inspiring employees to own their work and deliver better results
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us:
Please let Kraken know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
January 12th, 2021
About the companyBased in San Francisco, Kraken is the world’s largest global bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity. Kraken’s clients also trade USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC, and other digital currencies, on a platf...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.