Kraken is changing the world. Like to join us?
About the role:
- Ownership of all dimensions of HR including policy, employee relations, rewards, learning and development, HRIS, talent acquisition, and employee experience among others
- Take us through a future IPO and help us scale to thousands of Krakenites
- Work closely with senior leadership on business issues and growth opportunities
- Make Kraken the destination for top industry talent
- Oversee the creation of the best remote onboarding experience in the world
- Challenge and develop Krakenites to reach their full potential by building a world class L&D function
- Explore ways to make whole rewards a competitive advantage and selling point for Kraken while maintaining fiscal responsibility
- Build the best remote Wellness program in the world
- Tackle the challenges of global remote HR operations
- Understand, adopt, nurture, and help to shape the company values, principles and culture
- Partner with senior business leaders around the world to provide expert guidance on HR policies and legal requirements
- Evaluate and enhance all HR processes and KPIs and drive the HR function to proactively identify and address opportunities to streamline and automate existing processes
- The ability to lead an HR function for a 1200+ person company in a rapidly scaling business through IPO and beyond
- Lead an HR function that scaled a tech company to greater than 2000 team members
- Background in building international HR programs including global compensation & benefits
- Have worked with a globally distributed remote team
- Knowledge of global employment laws, regulations, and HR compliance requirements
- Technically savvy and security-minded
- On top of technical trends and automation opportunities in HR
- Incredible network of HR professionals that can be leveraged to level up the KX team
Nice to haves:
- A Kraken client or cryptocurrency user
- Global: has lived in multiple countries, travels internationally, multilingual
- Experience with Workday, Lever, and other HR technologies
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Please let Kraken know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
December 11th, 2020
About the companyBased in San Francisco, Kraken is the world’s largest global bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity. Kraken’s clients also trade USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC, and other digital currencies, on a platf...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.