- Participate in requirements review and understand new feature development
- Assist in designing, implementation, and execution of test cases for new and existing features of Mobile Apps and Websites.
- Collaborate with software engineering team on QA/Testing topics
- Perform our platform testing to uncover flaws within the interface.
- Update the testing procedure to provide better testing coverage and user experience.
- Actively participates in agile meetings with product management and development team
- Gather requirements, build testing solutions, and troubleshoot issues in order to deliver a high-quality product.
- Communicate technical concepts/issues clearly to internal stakeholders
- Develops, documents, and maintains test cases and validation reports
For this position, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Exposure to Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC).
- Exposure to Software Testing Life cycle (STLC).
- Exposure to Test Cases.
- Exposure to Core Java.
- Understanding of Software development models
- Familiarity with testing tools
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to project manage.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
Please let Khabri know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 27th, 2021
Job posted on
January 9th, 2021
Khabri is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyKhabri is India’s fastest growing audio platform targeted at next billion internet users. We help the user discover and listen to the best audio content in their local language. Anyone can create conte...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.