What you will do:
- Build, lead, and optimize the growing SaaS client success team while partnering with the Senior Director of Client Success.
- Partner with Jopwell’s SaaS clients to ensure their success on Jopwell's platform driving adoption, expansion, and retention.
- Influence the future lifetime value of clients through higher product adoption, client satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Create a repeatable model to scale client success operations sustainably while maximizing client satisfaction and retention.
- Create, document and execute on all phases of the client journey, including: onboarding, quarterly business reviews, ongoing client success, and renewal touch points.
- Ensure an exceptional experience throughout the client life-cycle, from onboarding to renewal.
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of client success performance metrics.
- Work with clients to understand their goals and business processes and provide expert knowledge of Jopwell’s platform, community, and diversity recruiting best practices.
- Nurture relationships with influential stakeholders and empower them to be Jopwell champions.
- Collaborate with the Senior Director of Client Success to serve as the voice of the client by surfacing key trends and insights back to our product, engineering, and operations teams.
- Analyze client usage in internal data systems to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities.
- Proactively drive data-driven, account-focused campaigns to increase client engagement and product adoption.
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Client Success to define the growth and hiring strategy for the SaaS client success team that you will manage.
What we want you to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years professional experience
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS Customer Success
- 2+ years of people management experience in leading and growing a team
- Curiosity, proactivity, and a client-centric mindset to the table.
- Strong data analytics experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate difficult conversations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle switch contexts from responding to client emails to giving product demos to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively solve problems
- A consultative approach with the ability to navigate complex business needs and requirements
- Experience partnering with technical stakeholders and customers
- Experience managing a book of client relationships from post-sale through renewal.
- A bias for action and ability to work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment.
- A data-driven, process-oriented approach to client success with the ability to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support Jopwell, the team, our candidates, and the client.
- Basic knowledge of SQL with the ability to understand and edit queries
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, v look-up)
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Passion for Jopwell’s mission
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Equity - every employee is an owner!
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 401 (k) Contribution Plan
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Commuter benefits - WageWorks and MetroCard monthly subsidy
- Apple laptop computer
- Regular Social Events
- Learning & Development Opportunities
Learn more about Jopwell:
Please let Jopwell know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
January 3rd, 2021
Jopwell is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyJopwell is a career advancement platform for Black, Latinx, and Native American students and professionals to help unlock professional opportunities. Jopwell also assists companies with their diversity...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.