About the Team:
What you’ll do:
- Shape the next generation of design system solutions as part of the InVision platform by designing seamless workflows that connect design and code through design systems
- Lead design strategy for new product opportunities, helping drive alignment and roadmap prioritization for new experiences
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineers, and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Lead and mentor other designers on the team through ongoing feedback and critique
- Drive design quality by proposing tools, frameworks, and principles that guide quality execution
- Facilitate, lead, challenge, and build consensus among team members and stakeholders
- Build expertise in design systems by engaging in the design system community, evaluating the competitive landscape, and proactively surfacing opportunities to improve our products
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years of industry experience in product and visual interface design
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of first rate interaction design and interface work with detailed descriptions of your process, role, and contribution
- Deep understanding of customer empathy to create elegant but practical solutions
- Autonomous mastery of craft: ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the implementation by partnering closely with engineering
- An obsessive interest and knowledge of the product design tools landscape
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working within a cross-functional team in an agile environment
Please let InVision know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
January 27th, 2021
Job posted on
November 12th, 2020
About the companyInVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product de...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.