- A growth generalist with experience owning and working across the full growth funnel
- Able to flow between owning the overall growth strategy and executing the nitty gritty details
- Skilled in storytelling, positioning, and messaging
- Analytical and metrics-driven, and comfortable digging into data
- Hungry for impact & growth and motivated by constant learning
- Results-driven and capable of executing in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about Instrumentl’s mission and the work done by the nonprofit community
Things You Will Do
- Be a strategic thought partner to the CEO
- Think actively about our entire funnel and identify the highest priority initiatives for company growth
- Drive discovery of our 100,000+ public grant and funder related pages
- Develop, model, and test pricing improvements
- Create and qualify leads through initiatives including SEO optimization, content marketing, nurture programs, partner marketing, email campaigns, webinars, and other channels
- Be the voice of the customer, understand customer needs and define Instrumentl's positioning and messaging across various customer segments through qualitative and quantitative research
- Influence the product roadmap by continually refining and synthesizing your understanding of the market and customers we serve
- Set the foundation for Instrumentl's growth team culture and hire teammates who complement your skills
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience being an owner of an early stage company's growth strategy
- Ability to operate and lead effectively in a remote setting
- Ability to recruit and develop top growth talent. Excellent cross-functional collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience founding your own company is a huge plus!
Why join Instrumentl
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Health and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Laptop + $500 to set up your home workstation
- Work with awesome nonprofits around the US. We partner with some of the best nonprofits doing the most meaningful work and you get to help them be more successful.
How to apply
Instrumentl is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please let Instrumentl know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
March 12th, 2021
Job posted on
September 23rd, 2020
Instrumentl is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyBacked by years of personal and professional experience in the nonprofit and academic arenas, our team came together to create the most comprehensive source of grant and funder data in the world, and d...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.