- Experience: 2+ years experience in high-velocity customer-facing role, eg sales, customer success, onboarding, implementation at a SaaS or technology company
- Tech savviness: You have used tools like G Suite, Zoom, Slack, Close.io and pride yourself at how quickly you can pick up new tools
- Empathy: You are driven to solve the actual, underlying problem for customers, especially problems that go unsaid.
- Ambitious: You have a growth mindset and approach new challenges with enthusiasm
- Communication: You pride yourself on your ability to communicate complex topics easily in person and in writing
- Friendly: You are warm and friendly and genuinely enjoy communicating with others
- Bonus: experience selling into the nonprofit market
- Bonus: experience working in instuttional fundraising for nonprofits
- Bonus: experience working in a startup environment
- Bonus: experience working remotely
Things You Will Do
- Become an expert on institutional fundraising
- Take 120-160 30-min onboardings per month
- Upgrade our customers’ institutional fundraising workflows and help them love the Instrumentl brand
- Experiment with new onboarding flows and sales pitches to accelerate growth
- Follow up with prospects and be highly responsive to their questions
- Support the Revenue team in defining and setting our overall sales strategy
- Provide design and product input to the first time user experience
Why join Instrumentl
Instrumentl is growing and changing rapidly. You’ll always have new challenges and opportunities to grow in your role - you won’t be bored!
Compensation & Benefits
- $60k OTE, expected $80k earnings, uncapped commission, equity
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Laptop + $500 to set up your home workstation
- Work with awesome nonprofits around the US. We partner with some of the best nonprofits doing the most meaningful work and you get to help them be more successful.
How to apply
Please let Instrumentl know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
September 6th, 2021
Job posted on
March 5th, 2021
Instrumentl is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyBacked by years of personal and professional experience in the nonprofit and academic arenas, our team came together to create the most comprehensive source of grant and funder data in the world, and d...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.