- Motivated by owning the technical side of a growing SaaS company and joining the leadership team to help drive overall company success
- A strong full-stack stack engineer with extensive experience in ruby on rails and a modern JS framework
- Able to flow between owning the overall technology strategy and writing code day-to-day
- Hungry for impact & growth and motivated by constant learning
- Results-driven and capable of executing in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about Instrumentl’s mission and the work done by the nonprofit community
Things You Will Do
- Be a strategic thought partner to the CEO and help solidify Instrumentl’s competitive advantage through technology
- Lead the evolution of our technical stack, development practices, and standards for coding, QA, and production monitoring
- Recruit, vet and onboard new engineers to the team and develop a strong remote engineering culture
- Develop improvements to the core product along with new features to drive the next waves of growth
- Help the product team prioritize and define what to work on and when to work on it
What you’ll need
- Experience architecting, developing and launching software products from zero to one
- Experience in an early-stage startup or leading entrepreneurial teams
- 4+ years working as a senior full-stack developer
- Ability to think strategically to develop innovative product solutions for nonprofits across the US.
- Ability to operate and lead effectively in a remote setting
- Ability to recruit and develop top technical talent. Excellent cross-functional collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience founding your own company is a huge plus!
Why join Instrumentl
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Health and dental insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Laptop + $500 to set up your home workstation
- Work with awesome nonprofits around the US. We partner with some of the best nonprofits doing the most meaningful work and you get to help them be more successful.
How to apply
Please let Instrumentl know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
March 12th, 2021
Job posted on
September 23rd, 2020
Instrumentl is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyBacked by years of personal and professional experience in the nonprofit and academic arenas, our team came together to create the most comprehensive source of grant and funder data in the world, and d...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.