You should have:
- 4+ years of work experience with strong CS fundamentals
- Expertise in Python. (we use Django)
- Knowledge of frontend JS frameworks like React, Angular etc (we are ReactJS)
- Strong expertise in databases (MySQL or others)
- Devops experience working with AWS / Other cloud platforms
- Understanding of Software Engineering best practices
- Previously worked on user facing products with scale.
- Open source contributions with a Github link is a plus
Other key competencies we're looking for:
- Track record delivering apps / large software projects
- Enthusiasm for evaluating new services and technologies
- Ability to prioritize biggest bang for buck features / projects
- Interest in joining an early venture, where you will effectively shape our culture and values
- Bias for Action -- We practice high-velocity decision-making, despite encountering ambiguity frequently.
- Act Like an Owner -- We have a strong ownership mentality, because of this, we work smart, hard, and long. Every person on the team has the potential to have a large impact.
- Always Be Learning -- We learn rapidly and eagerly, from different teams within and outside the company. Respectful debate makes our organization stronger.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Being empathetic to our users and each other helps build trust in our community and company, and fosters successful decision-making.
Please let Instawork know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 20th, 2021
Job posted on
January 15th, 2021
Instawork is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyOnline platform that connects hospitality businesses and professionals At Instawork our vision at Instawork is to create economic opportunity for local businesses and professionals, globally. Insta...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.