- predicting gig pricing based on local supply & demand
- Using our graph of industry connections to enhance the experience for professionals and partners
- Level up our developer productivity with server-rendered mobile apps (Hyperview) and common design systems across mobile and web
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop features and products end to end on web and mobile
- Create and analyze A/B tests for new features
- Collaborate with PMs and designers to find the right approach to build a feature
- Provide feedback to engineers in the form of code reviews and comments on technical documents
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-4 years of experience with web development in production, preferably with the tools in our stack: Python/Django for web apps and APIs, Celery for background jobs, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, React Native for cross-platform mobile apps
- A deep understanding of best practices in UX, and the differences between web and mobile
- Track record of launching and iterating on apps or large software projects
- Enthusiasm for evaluating new services and technologies, and shaping the culture and values of the team
- Experience working with Graph Databases or Machine Learning is a plus
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Health FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Open PTO – take the time you need
- 401k (non-matching)
- Weekly Lunch, snacks, drinks and fun hospitality events
- Bias for Action -- We practice high-velocity decision-making, despite encountering ambiguity frequently.
- Act Like an Owner -- We have a strong ownership mentality. Because of this, every person on the team has the potential to make a huge impact.
- Always Be Learning -- We learn rapidly and eagerly, from different teams within and outside the company. Respectful debate makes our organization stronger.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor -- Being empathetic to our users and each other helps build trust in our community and company, and fosters successful decision-making.
Please let Instawork know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
March 19th, 2021
Instawork is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyOnline platform that connects hospitality businesses and professionals At Instawork our vision at Instawork is to create economic opportunity for local businesses and professionals, globally. Insta...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.