The Instacart Design Team is dedicated to making grocery shopping effortless for everyone and finding solutions to large-scale challenges that will forever change the way people feed themselves and their loved ones.
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re seeking creative problem solvers that can untangle complex problems and deliver polished, delightful products for our customers, shoppers, and retailers. You’ll use your full range of skills including strategic design, interaction design, and visual design to solve problems and craft amazing experiences. You’ll partner with research, product, data science, engineering, and content strategy to identify new opportunities, create and test concepts, and deliver end-to-end solutions that are functional, usable, and totally lovable.
- 5+ years of experience as a product designer/UX designer in a relevant industry
- Fluency in the latest product design trend, tools and technology cross platform
- You love fast-paced environments
- You are curious, and willing to go above and beyond the job description
- You are a generalist who can drive the design process end to end
- You are detail-oriented while being able to see the big picture
- You make a great thought partner with the cross-functional teams
- You are an excellent storyteller and communicator
- You exude can-do attitude and enthusiasm
- You are self-aware and humble
- Strong portfolio showcasing the problem solving skill and high design caliber; you MUST provide a link to your portfolio (and password if applicable) to be considered for this role
Please let Instacart know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
March 3rd, 2021
Instacart is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyInstacart is the North American leader in online grocery delivery. Instacart shoppers offer same-day delivery and pickup services to bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and fam...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.