What You'll Do
- Provide "point of contact" service for Sales Team on client fiscal analysis
- Participate in sales calls/meetings with prospects to communicate proposal and estimate details
- Coordinate with onboarding team with new clients ti transition from sales to service
- Support NetSuite sales process, coordinate estimate and sales with both internal and external implementation teams
- Support sales infrastructure and CRM management
- Assist in the development of defined multi-stage sales process with formal proposal presentation
- Communicate effectively with owners/management on a regular basis to establish performance expectations
- Manages personal workload to deliver high quality work product on time
- Keeps others at inDinero informed and seeks help when needed on technical and other work-related issues.
What You'll Need
- Master's degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred but not required
- 5 - 7 years of accounting experience
- 5-7 years of Multiple Client/Project Management experience
- Solid working knowledge of accounting principles and financial statement presentation
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Proficient with technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Strong client facing comfort/engagement
- Extensive knowledge of QuickBooks/NetSuite
- Proficient with MS Excel and other MS Office products
We believe our people are our strongest asset, so we are proud to offer a full range of employee benefits. This full-time position offers a competitive base salary and a full benefits package. We go above and beyond in our commitment to our staff's health, well-being, and happiness by also offering generous paid time away from work programs, professional growth and development opportunities, monthly team events, pre-tax benefits, and other surprise perks throughout each month.
Please let inDinero know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
March 23rd, 2021
inDinero is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyinDinero is on a mission to reinvent small business operations, helping our clients understand their finances like never before. By combining a full finance team of bookkeepers, accountants, and CPA’s...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.