We believe the existing process for finding and booking travel is inefficient, and we’re building a new mobile-first platform to help people learn about destinations, plan, and book travel. You can learn a bit more about us on TechCrunch, Tnooz, and on our website.
Because our team is small, we’re looking for people who bring specialized knowledge but are capable and interested in working across traditional job silos. You will be expected to help define and build a product which can scale to millions of monthly users while ensuring that we maintain the highest level of customer service and relationships with our partners.
We are hiring widely. If you don't see a job that matches your area of expertise below, please feel free to email [email protected] with your CV and a few words about why you think you'd be an asset to Hitlist.
Personalized, mobile-optimized travel booking,
By combining market data with user-volunteered information, we're able to convert aspiring travelers to purchasers at a 20x rate compared to existing travel search engines. We've driven over $8.5m in sales leads to our partners.
- >550k downloads w/no marketing spend
- 'Best New App' in the App Store in 40+ countries
- Featured in the New York Times, CNN, Forbes, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, The Next Web, CNBC, Vogue
- Industry investors such as former Chairman of Orbitz, founders of jetBlue and Sidestep
- Team has won 4 hackathons (Tnooz London, Tnooz SFO, Amadeus) and 2nd place at MashHacks