What You'll Do
- Partner with senior product and engineering leadership to develop a structured support system
- Work cross-functionally with our Engineering & Product teams to streamline solutions & fixes to user issues
- Ensure feedback from users is communicated to product and engineering teams
- Develop a support methodology(processes, templates, SLAs) with an eye for scalability
- Prioritize and field requests from multiple channels: Reddit, Telegram, Twitter, Discord & Email
- Leverage the collective knowledge of the Hiro team to improve our customer support function
- Work to develop an informational system(FAQ, Wiki) to empower our community to address their own support requests over time
- Resolve urgent technical issues for our integration partners, users and developers
- Own the always-on global 24x7 support function to ensure efficient resolution of community issues
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of technical or community support experience
- High-level of technical acumen and understanding of the the crypto/blockchain space
- Experience leading an always-on technical support function for a global community of users
- Proven ability to engage with an open-source community and triage urgent requests
- Experience prioritizing & responding to urgent support requests across a variety of channels
- Excellent written communication skills with a knack for distilling complex topics into easy to understand solutions
Please let Hiro know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 13th, 2021
Job posted on
February 19th, 2021
About the companyHiro builds developer tools for Stacks, the network that enables apps and smart contracts on Bitcoin. Hiro is a core entity within the Stacks Ecosystem. The Stacks ecosystem is a collection of indepen...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.