- Champion the voice of the customer to prioritize products and solutions to best address consumers’ healthcare needs
- Consult with Product Management & Merchandising teams to help shape product and feature development based on market gaps and customer needs
- Develop detailed go-to-market strategies for focus area(s), working cross-functionally with teams across Insights, Marketing, Creative, Acquisition, Lifecycle, and Product Management
- Lead identification of the right segmentation, positioning, messaging, and adoption tactics for new and existing products in focus area(s)
- Help drive experimentation plans in partnership with Product Management, Acquisition, and Lifecycle teams to scale our existing products
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years experience in marketing; 3+ of those years in product marketing specifically
- Strong storyteller with the ability to develop campaigns that get customers’ attention and build product brands people love
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Ability to drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
- Experience using insights and strategic thinking to influence stakeholders
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing strategies to business audiences of all levels
- Experience driving complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to get hands on and jump in to help write marketing and UX copy
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare, wellness, or CPG industry a plus
- Experience bringing product marketing to life on physical packaging a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Please let hims & hers know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
October 13th, 2021
Job posted on
January 11th, 2021
About the companyHims and hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.