- Manage go-to-market strategy for a product vertical critical to the business
- Champion the voice of the customer to prioritize products and solutions to best address consumers' healthcare needs
- Lead identification of the right segmentation, positioning, messaging, and adoption tactics for new and existing products in the product vertical
- Create sustainable processes to scale the Product Marketing team’s impact across the company
- Bring strong, performant product storytelling to life throughout every step of the customer journey
- Help drive campaigns and experimentation plans in close partnership with Product, Integrated Marketing, Creative, Acquisition, and Lifecycle leaders to scale our existing products
Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years experience in marketing; 6+ of those years in product marketing specifically
- Significant experience working in tech product marketing, driving adoption for digital products and features
- 3+ years experience managing product marketing teams
- Proven experience launching new products and growing to a mature business
- Strong storyteller with the ability to develop campaigns that get customers’ attention and build product brands people love
- Data-driven marketer, with ability to drive experimentation plans
- Experience using insights and strategic thinking to build business cases that influence stakeholders
- Experience communicating the benefits of various marketing strategies to business audiences of all levels
- Experience driving complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to get hands on and jump in to help craft marketing and UX copy
- You take a lot of initiative, but are continuously collaborative
- You are high-energy, charismatic, innovative, and creative
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare, wellness, or CPG industry a plus
- Experience bringing product marketing to life on physical packaging a plus
- Interested in getting a head-start on the interview process? Submit the following with your application for streamlined consideration for the role (it helps us cut down on the number of interviews needed).
Please let hims & hers know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
March 2nd, 2021
hims & hers is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyHims and hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.