- Ownership of the day-to-day, hands-on execution of all things email & SMS lifecycle marketing (pulling audiences, segmenting, inputting copy, and updating code) in our ESP, Braze
- Ensure high quality and error free implementation, testing and QA of email marketing campaigns
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to garner insights to improve retention, conversion rate, and customer loyalty
- Create A/B testing roadmap (subject line, content, time of day, content, landing pages channel, frequency), iterating and improving upon existing and new initiatives
- Guide email segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies (e.g. cadence & frequency) to maximize conversion rate, cross sell purchase rate and LTV/CAC
- Develop strategic approaches on targeting and segmenting audiences, coordinating customer lifecycle campaigns, and helping drive our growth goals with creativity
- Translate business goals and opportunities into quarterly marketing plans, with the ability to self-manage your performance versus targets
- Be a subject matter expert in the customer journey for Sexual Health understanding motivations/blockers/opportunities in partnership with analysts, researchers, and cross-functional partners
- Own creative briefing process and post-campaign reporting
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing, e-commerce experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Braze, Iterable, Marketo or similar marketing automation platform
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask, ability to manage deadline, and prioritize
- Analytical skills - comfortable with basic A/B test design & analysis
- Content strategy - can work with designers to whip up creative concepts and copy for email marketing campaigns
- Strong desire and curiosity to learn, continuously improve and expand skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit - stays up to date on competition and trends, and brings new ideas to the table constantly
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- DTC-subscription business a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Please let hims & hers know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 22nd, 2021
Job posted on
February 25th, 2021
About the companyHims and hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.