HICX is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise SaaS solutions for digital supplier management. Learn more about HICX
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our fast-growing Implementation Team.
The role will give you a lot of exposure and interaction directly with the customer, build up know-how around Enterprise systems and integrations. You will work with some of the world’s leading organisations (EDF Energy, BAE Systems, Novartis, Mondelez, etc.) with HICX on some of the most challenging projects.
- Collect, clean, and analyze data from various sources using SQL, Java, Python, and other tools
- Create and maintain ETL scripts to handle data transformations for data migration and integration
- Develop and maintain data models, dashboards, and reports to communicate insights to stakeholders
- Prepare customized reports and dashboards using analytical tools to facilitate effective decision making
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement and develop recommendations based on data analysis
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure data accuracy and consistency across various systems and tools
- Engage in application surveillance and monitoring and reacting appropriately under SLAs
- Assist with ad-hoc data analysis requests as needed by the business
- 2 years+ experience in a data analysis role in Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or a related field
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Excel including vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience using data analysis tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard development
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decision-making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CV must be in English
- Experience with JSON, XML, SOAP, REST technologies
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and data model design
- Experience with ERP and SaaS platforms (SAP, Oracle, Infor M3, Coupa)
- Experience in a programming language such as Java, Python, C# or .NET
- Experience in applied analytics and Machine learning/AI techniques
- Certifications in data analysis, SQL, or related fields are a plus
You’ll love this role if...
- You’re excited about the prospect of working with Supplier Data in the Procurement and Supply Chain domain
- You’re passionate about analyzing data and drawing insights that will impact business decisions
- You enjoy solving problems and don’t mind going through multiple iterations until you get the best solution possible
- You thrive in a continuous learning environment and keep up to date with the latest trends in your field
- You’re excited about learning from multiple industries and practices as you work through different data domains
You may not like this role if…
- You like working independently as much as possible and don’t like deadlines – this role requires that you collaborate in cross-functional teams to deliver work across one or more projects to satisfy clients and stakeholders
- You are not interested with interacting with business stakeholders – the ability to understand the business context is key to this role as you will not only need to navigate the data but also know how to prepare the data in such a way that can be used by the business for analysis and insight
- You expect clear instructions to perform your role – as a data analyst, you may often need to perform your role with limited context and information, and you will need to be open to seeking this out and iterating through multiple solutions
- You do not like going through the process of cleaning and transforming – data analysts know the reality of how much work needs to be put in to get data to a readily available state and you need to be ready to take on that challenge
- You do not like debugging SQL queries or find the prospect of seeing large pieces of code scary – to be able to confidently triage, investigate, and resolve issues effectively, debugging is a core part in a data analyst’s workstream.
- Work from anywhere in Dominican Republic - we are a fully remote company.
- Flexible PTO - We offer 25 days of paid holiday per year + 3 Public Holidays.
- Connect and socialize with the team during our company socials and off-site events.
- We celebrate special occasions with you - like your birthday! Additional PTO for all employees during their birthdays.
- Receive Competitive Pay - Our team makes sure to provide a highly competitive rate based on your skills and location.
- Work with a diverse, international team.
- Tons of amazing career opportunities in a fast-growing in demand industry.